We’re planning a month of events and activities during August and September, all about food – growing, cooking and eating! There will be
- drop-in sessions on growing salads and herbs on your windowsill
- Kitchen Canny coffee mornings – come along for fun and practical advice on how to waste less food
- tips and information in the Green House shop
- visits to allotment sites to get inspiration
- workshops on growing and composting
- easy cooking with local seasonal food
We’ll send out more details soon – in the meantime, pop into the shop for more information.